Excel Maths: Addition and Subtraction is designed to help make students feel confident in the basic processes of addition and subtractions of whole numbers. It will help to satisfy the needs of slower learners, and provide enrichment opportunity for quicker learners.
Mathematics is a highly important subject in our school syllabus. It is the study of numbers - which surround us everywhere in our lives. Computers and calculators have become the order of the day and are quite handy, but the human mind still controls it all. Whatever we put into the mind during the child's formative years is extremely important, and most significant for the years to come.
In this book your child will find:
- eight self-contained, carefully graded units
- hundreds of practice exercises
- quick questions and revision pages to stay in touch with previous work
- diagnostic and mastery tests to measure students' knowledge
- a lift out answer section
Specifications for Excel Basic Skills - Addition and Subtraction
|EXCEL BASIC SKILLS - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION||YEARS 3 - 4 or YEARS 5 - 6|